The Dirty Bird Installation
- Do it yourself product
- Five minute installation, no gluing necessary –
- Carbon filter controls odors and is user serviceable if needed
- All stainless steel hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty against breaking and chipping
- Can be used as a pedestal or birdbath
- Molded in three colors: Granite, Sand Stone,Terra Cotta
- Make sure ground is fairly level at base of pipe.
- Unpack contents. Cut pipe with saw approximately 18 inches from the ground. (Anywhere between 14 and 24 inches is fine).
- Don’t worry about cutting the pipe perfectly straight. There is no gluing or butt connections. Just slide The Dirty Bird over the pipe!
- Slide The Dirty Bird pedestal over the top of the cut pipe.
- Push down until base is flush with the ground.
- Your septic vent is now fully functional! You can use it as a pedestal and place whatever you want on top or proceed to the next step.
- If you use it as a pedestal, the item may be no more than 12 inches high
and 20 pounds.
- Align threaded basin stem with female threads on pedestal.
- Turn basin clockwise just until it stops.