Since 2002, The Dirty Bird has turned ugly septic pipes into functional focal points that properly vent gases and are good for the environment.
“The ‘Dirty Bird’ was a perfect solution for my yard.
It transformed an eyesore into a focal point for a new garden.”
– Leslie D.
About the Dirty Bird
- Made in the USA
- Bird bath basin was designed with birds in mind
- Meets Audubon Society specifications
- Meets all EPA septic venting regulations
- Use The Dirty Bird™ as a pedestal and place your potted plant, sundial, garden globe or the included bird bath on top
- Durable and thick Polyethylene that won’t chip or crack
- Fade Resistant (UV Stabilized)
- Available in several colors
- Limited Lifetime Guarantee
- 100% recyclable materials (Low Density Polyethylene, which means safe for the environment!)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on cracking and chipping
- All Stainless Steel Hardware
- Every standard unit comes with a filter already installed
- Height: 32 inches
- Basin width: 23 inches
- Footprint: 12.25 inches
HOW TO INSTALL THE DIRTY BIRD